This is a live instructor lead training that walks through Ken Mayer's dBASE PLUS 11 Tutorial. .
The agenda for each option will include the following topics:
This interactive session will also grant you direct access to dBase's own engineering staff where you can directly ask questions and drill down into any issue that you need more help with.
- Create The Database
- Phase IIa -- DBFs and Indexes (Supplemental and Detailed Information)
- Creating The Database
- Creating a Database Alias
- Actually Creating the Tables
- Creating the Indexes
- Getting Data Into the Tables
- Create the Data Modules
- Data objects? What in the world are Data objects?
- A Detailed Breakdown of Each Data Object
- Getting Started with Data Objects
- What Is a Data Module?
- What is The Data Module Designer?
- A Custom Data Module
- A Data Module for a "Customer Data Entry Form"
- Create the Inventory Data Module
- Create the Supplier Data Module
- Create the Invoice Data Module
- Data Validation
- Calculated Fields
- Create the Custom Components
- What is a Class, What is a Custom Class, and What is a Control?
- Let's Create Our Own Custom Classes
- Create the Remaining Controls
- Two Subclassed Controls
- Create the Tool Bar Control