The new dBASE® 2019 Optimizes the developer's experience and is focused on 5 major areas of the product:
- NEW and Updated IDE Support – dBase has optimized almost every aspect of the IDE. This includes new support for Motifs and new support for custom fonts and sizes. These get used by the optimized menus, tabs, status bar, and Inspectors, a make it so much easier to read. It also includes optimized menus on all aspects of the dBASE® 2019 product.
- New and Updated Compiler functionality – This is hidden from most developers, but when you need it, it needs to be there. Optimizing the compiler to work faster and support larger code files is very important. Plus, the optimization has increased the speed of the compiler on large source files.
- New and Updated Editor Features – The first feature is the NEW Surround functionality. It truly changes the way you develop software. We now have full Bookmark support built-in and we have streamlined the access by totally revamping the context menu in the editor. We have increased the capability of the Find In Files function. We then added new functionality with optimized menus.
- NEW and Updated Components – dBASE® 2019 is excited to release the new ArrayRowSet non-visual component. This was one of the most requested features of all time, with the ability to use Arrays as data sources. In addition, we also added additional features to other components as well.
- New and Updated ADO support – dBASE® 2019 brings additional optimizations with ADO. We have fixed a number of outstanding issues and as the compiler, many of the updates are in the underlying code.
- Quality! – dBASE® 2019 is built on the quality of the prior release, which means the quality is even better than before and we have fixed many additional issues since that last release!
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32bit and 64bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32bit only)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (32bit and 64bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32bit and 64bit)
If you are interested in ordering more than 50 licenses, please contact our Sales department. Call 607-729-0960 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requires License ID and Password for activation
License ID will be emailed to you with invoice when order is completed and payment confirmed.